A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Miley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Miley, Internist, is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Miley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Miley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Miley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Bruce Miley MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Miley practice?
- Dr. Gerald Miley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Miley practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Roxbury Crossing, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Roxbury Crossing Internists, Roxbury Crossing Infectious Disease Doctors, Roxbury Crossing Rheumatologists, and Roxbury Crossing Pediatricians.