A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Miley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Miley, Internist, is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miley
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Miley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Miley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Bruce Miley MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gerald B. Miley practice?
- Dr. Gerald Miley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Miley practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Roxbury Crossing, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Roxbury Crossing Internists, Roxbury Crossing Infectious Disease Doctors, Roxbury Crossing Rheumatologists, and Roxbury Crossing Pediatricians.