Gerald Minniti, FACS, MD
120 S Spalding Dr
Ste 330
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
310-275-0040
Locations and availability (2)

|  Patient (Breast Augmentation/Lift)  |  show details
by Laurette Ingram on Oct 14th, 2013

I am extremely pleased with my whole experience at Gerald Minniti, M.D, F.A.C.S | 120 South Spalding Drive | Suite 330 | Beverly Hills, CA 90212 | 310-275-0040 His office is professional and pleasant. Dr. M is kind, patient & was extremely realistic with his recommendations for the perfect outcome for me. I highly recommend him as a surgeon to all my friends and family. Thanks Gerald Minniti, M.D, he truly is a very gifted and talented doctor. L. Ingram

|  Intutiive, Artistic Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2011

Dr. Minniti is a very skilled, artistic surgeon. I consulted with him multiple times about the kind of rhinoplasty I wanted, and he went through the procedure in a detailed way, and produced computer images of the before and after. He didn't promise unrealistic results, but rather gave me a clear overview of what would look great for my face, and really listened to exactly what I wanted, and making recommendations on the kind of procedure he would like to do. Anyway, my results were truly fantastic and Dr. Minniti perfected what I had been naturally given. He's also from the east coast, and has an eye to detail & aesthetics that is impeccable. He also uses new technology, and does not utilise the outdated rhinoplasty techniques from the 70s which can make one's nose collapse after several years. He took care to reinforce my bridge with cartilage, cleared my deviated septum, and sculpted the best nose that is perfect for my face.I highly recommend him for anyone who is interested in getting a rhinoplasty. Dr. Minniti rocks!

|  good doctor  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

good doctor

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

Best Breast Augmentation Doctor in Beverly Hills....Mine look amazing and will only continue to get even better. I highly recommend him....he spends so much time answering questions and concerns and he is always available to see you when you have any questions. Besides that my breasts turned out amazing!

|  Excellent Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

Amazing results. Perfectionistic which is what I wanted in a surgeon. Spent long time with me. I wasn't just another number. Dr Minniti is an artist.

|  Most Amazing Surgeon!  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2009

I cannot believe how amazing Dr.Minniti is in every way. His surgical results are supreme! His kind, warm and dedicated demeanor are impeccable! So fortunate to have him as my surgeon! Dr.Minniti, YOU ARE THE BEST!

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2009

Had breast aug a few months ago.. they look great!! He is a very nice, caring man. His office staff is great too.