Dr. J Minniti MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills, CA

no change

April 24th, 2011
Intutiive, Artistic Surgeon
Dr. Minniti is a very skilled, artistic surgeon. I consulted with him multiple times about the kind of rhinoplasty I wanted, and he went through the procedure in a detailed way, and produced computer images of the before and after. He didn't promise unrealistic results, but rather gave me a clear overview of what would look great for my face, and really listened to exactly what I wanted, and making recommendations on the kind of procedure he would like to do. Anyway, my results were truly fantastic and Dr. Minniti perfected what I had been naturally given. He's also from the east coast, and has an eye to detail & aesthetics that is impeccable. He also uses new technology, and does not utilise the outdated rhinoplasty techniques from the 70s which can make one's nose collapse after several years. He took care to reinforce my bridge with cartilage, cleared my deviated septum, and sculpted the best nose that is perfect for my face.I highly recommend him for anyone who is interested in getting a rhinoplasty. Dr. Minniti rocks!

February 22nd, 2011
good doctor
good doctor

November 19th, 2010
Best Breast Augmentation Doctor in Beverly Hills....Mine look amazing and will only continue to get even better. I highly recommend him....he spends so much time answering questions and concerns and he is always available to see you when you have any questions. Besides that my breasts turned out amazing!

November 6th, 2009
Excellent Plastic Surgeon
Amazing results. Perfectionistic which is what I wanted in a surgeon. Spent long time with me. I wasn't just another number. Dr Minniti is an artist.

August 31st, 2009
Most Amazing Surgeon!
I cannot believe how amazing Dr.Minniti is in every way. His surgical results are supreme! His kind, warm and dedicated demeanor are impeccable! So fortunate to have him as my surgeon! Dr.Minniti, YOU ARE THE BEST!

July 31st, 2009
Great Doctor!!
Had breast aug a few months ago.. they look great!! He is a very nice, caring man. His office staff is great too.