A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Morrow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald J Morrow MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Gerald Morrow has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Morrow practices Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Lehighton Surgeons.