A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Mullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Mullan, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Mullan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald J Mullan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Mullan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Mullan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Mullan practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.