A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Mullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Mullan, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mullan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Mullan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mullan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald J Mullan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Mullan practice?
- Dr. Gerald Mullan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Mullan practices Ophthalmology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Ophthalmologists.