A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Muncy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Muncy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muncy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Muncy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Graham Regional Medical Cente
- Mount Graham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Lawrence Muncy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Muncy practice?
- Dr. Gerald Muncy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Muncy practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.