A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Muncy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muncy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muncy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Muncy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muncy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Muncy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Graham Regional Medical Cente
- Mount Graham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Lawrence Muncy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Muncy practice?
- Dr. Gerald Muncy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Muncy practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.