A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Naccarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Naccarelli is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Naccarelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Naccarelli graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Naccarelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Vincent Naccarelli MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald V. Naccarelli practice?
- Dr. Gerald Naccarelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Naccarelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Hershey Cardiologists.