A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Naccarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Naccarelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naccarelli
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Naccarelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Naccarelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Naccarelli graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Naccarelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Vincent Naccarelli MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald V. Naccarelli practice?
- Dr. Gerald Naccarelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Naccarelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Harrisburg Cardiologists.