Dr. Gerald Naccarelli MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2015
Great doctor would recommend him to anyone!!

October 10th, 2012
saved my life
i was seen in er at hershey in very bad condition, because of my age , another hospital didnt take my complaints seriouslydr naccarelli saved my life, he did a cardiac cath and angioplastyi was 33 and took a massive heart attack3 blocked arteries ,i wouldnt be alive today if it wasnt for him i am now 50 and doing great !

April 19th, 2011
not recommend
He did not really remember the case. He assumed that we would blindly take his word and not question him. He kept looking at his watch (and it was only a 15min appt) He seemed to only be plesant if we were willing to listen to how he helped pioneer this new drug or that one and we should try it. It is a sad fact that the first time we saw him he said the chest pain was heartburn even after ekg and stress test showed Flutter/fibrillation. The letter to family doc said bp control and possible abilation were recommendations after tha day before making husband feel as if he were a hypochondriac. My husband developed a heart arrythmia that causes him to have pain and dizzness as well as weakness with very little exertion. Dr N. Advice was just go ahead and do whatever No restrictions. When I voiced my concern that I didn't want my spouse to drop over dead mowing grass or playing wii, he brushed it aside and said the high BP was only issue. When I asked if the fibrillation would go away if the bp was treated he said "No they are not related". So I repeated my question How do we know he won't drop over during activity? He said because we will get the bp under control. I replied so then the bp control will fix the fibrillation? HE said No, now your talking in circles.Sad fact, I had worked for Dept of Anesthesia 11yrs so, I personally have seen Dr. N change from a caring doctor who spent time and knew his patients... to an ego driven department head who really can't remember patients or even take the time to listen although to his credit his letters to pcp definately are "CYA" I am seriously considering video taping the next follow-up at least then the pcp can see his bedside manner.

March 7th, 2017