Dr. Gerald Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Newman?

October 11th, 2017

Great doctor & surgeon

August 2nd, 2017

Exceptional Care and Wonderful Staff

I recently had a Basal Cell removed by Dr. Newman and i simply cannot express how impressed i was with the process from beginning to end. It was in a rather prominent place on my chest and Dr. Newman did an outstanding job and the scar is barely visible after just several weeks. His demeanor is so comforting and i felt completely at ease. The office staff is also so professional and kind. I can recommend his practice in the highest regard no reservations!

August 1st, 2017

Excellent Doctor

The past two years my wife has seen three different dermatologist for what I thought was a black head in her shoulder. I kept telling the doctors it was getting bigger. All they recommended was over the counter products. Turns out, it was a cyst in her shoulder that had grown to the size of an eyeball. Thank God it was non-cancerous. Please go to Dr. Newman he is a very caring and professional doctor. he explains everything.

March 3rd, 2015

He did nothing even though there was a scaly red spot on my face that I'm sure is a skin cancer. He was over bearing and kept moving into my personal space. I was uncomfortable with him and will never return.

July 1st, 2013

The Perfect Balance

Professional, talented, attentive, and wise...what more would you want from your dermatologist? Just right.

July 28th, 2012

This doctor saved my life!!

I went to see him because of rashes I recently developed. He examined them and had some tests done and asked to see me two days later. By that time I had blood seeping through my skin. He ordered me to report directly to the ER where I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and almost non-existent platelets.His rapid response resulted in preventing a life-changing degradation in my life.Both my wife and I have nothing but the highest respect for Dr. Newman as person knowledgeable in his specialty and capable of responding when the urgency demands it.

January 3rd, 2012

Has Served Me Well

I have no complaints about the service by him or any of his staff. All very professional. Importantly, not a big staff so you see him always and his staff seems to remain with him.

December 1st, 2010

Excellent experience

I do not understand the bad reviews here. My experience was excellent.

April 12th, 2017