Dr. Gerald Niedzwiecki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 7 reviews

May 17th, 2016
rude doctor, pain treatment did not work

March 3rd, 2016
Wait times too long. Never saw the doctor I was supposed to see. Went back multiple times for studies and procedures. Never got better.

February 2nd, 2016
Patient
I would highly recommend Dr. Gerry to family and friends. Ifound him to be very through and proficient in his field. I was sent to him by my oncologist for a radio frequency abalation, he immediately told me about the risk involved for my particular case and spoke to my oncologist and all parties agree that it would not be wise to deal with at this time. I found him to be caring and spent time with me. His staff is also efficient and took care of me in a timely manner. Thank you Dr. Gerry and your staff.

November 3rd, 2015
The shots I get in the lumbar region for sciatica nerve damage have helped a great deal. My second injection is in a few days and I welcome the relief. I can hardly walk at work right now and I know it will be better soon. Once we learned that my problem was my legs more than anywhere else, I've been doing better.

February 4th, 2014
Won't take second opinions
Wanted to get dr Jerry's opinion on my condition. He had enough patients and wouldn't see me. Had to rush myself to the hospital. My life would have been easier if he was so busy he could have recommended another intervention radiologist.

July 20th, 2013
sad
never saw the doctor until he had a mask on. No idea or explanation of what he wanted to do. I had a bad outcome. Be careful. Please. Never again. Arrogant

April 27th, 2013
I had major blockage in both legs
Dr. "Jerry" cleared up the situation in 3 easy, painless catherizations as an out patient due to precautions in my kidney function....To my amazement, these procedures were preformed there at AI3 eliminating a hospital stay. I was in at 7:00 am and home by noon. I would highly recommend Dr. "Jerry", and all of his professional staff at AI3 anytime.