A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald O'Brien is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Martin O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Gerald O'Brien has 12 office locations.
Dr. Gerald O'Brien practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and New Castle, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.