A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald O'Brien is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Martin O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Gerald O'Brien has 12 office locations.
Dr. Gerald O'Brien practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and New Castle, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.