A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Daniel, Plastic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Daniel graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Daniel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerald O'Daniel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. O'Daniel practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Daniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Daniel practices Plastic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Plastic Surgeons.