Dr. T Odaniel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. T Odaniel?

September 16th, 2016

Louisville's Most Awesome Doctor

If you are looking for a concise review, you won't find it here. With Dr. O'Daniel, there is just so much to say! Choosing a plastic surgeon is a big decision, so reading what real patients are saying is important. If you are looking for a doctor who is 100% dedicated to achieving the best possible outcomes, who is kind and approachable and who is not afraid to commit the time and attention to his patients that their needs warrant, then you want Dr. O'Daniel. In him, I have found a doctor who "walks the walk", and who cares more than any other physician who has ever treated me in any field or capacity. I became an actual patient of Dr. O'Daniel's in 2015, and I can state without hesitation that I finally have a doctor who is not afraid to be accessible and in whom I can fully place my trust. He has the vision, the skill, the experience and the dedication to create life changing experiences for his patients and I am among those who are fortunate enough to have reaped the benefits he has finely crafted and created. It has been over a year since I made the decision to align with Dr. O'Daniel and to allow him to orchestrate what has turned out to be my extraordinary transformation. By the way, I am just a normal person, not wealthy by any means, who lives in Louisville and who happens to make a living working in a dental office. I am not at all a VIP of any kind, and yet, I was always made to feel as if I were by the doctor and by every single staff member...it really is about the patient for Team O'Daniel. I started out with a sad, droopy face that made me feel much older than I really am and I carried an inner sadness about how I looked that was a dark shadow looming over me that I could not shake. I had gotten to the point where it was very depressing for me to look into the mirror and to be working along side fresh-faced women who are still in their 20's. In retrospect, I wish I had gone to see Dr. O'Daniel sooner, but I was scared, nervous and on the fence about whether to proceed or not, so I kept procrastinating. Once I met Dr. O'Daniel, I immediately knew that he was THE ONE. I had large hollows under each eye that seemed like huge sunken craters to me, and the skin that once draped what were high cheekbones had begun heading south toward my chin, creating deep folds between my chin and my skimpy lop-sided lips. I also had saggy loose jowls on both sides of my face. My younger face was almost heart shaped, so the jowls really made me look square on the lower half of my face and the saggy "chicken neck" from the side view wasn't helping. I think I presented a bit of a challenge, and yet, Dr. O'Daniel rose not only to meet the unique challenges I presented, but he adeptly exceeded all of my expectations, going above and beyond to precisely resurrect me without making me look even the tiniest bit fake and definitely not overdone in the least. Dr. O'Daniel patiently worked to tweak the needed changes in a way that is not only flattering and natural looking but that will be optimally lasting as well, while carefully respecting and preserving those parts of my face that make me me. He skillfully enhanced what was there and improved parts that I did not even realize were aging me. He left no stone unturned. I look immensely younger, fresher and attractive again and I am so much happier and more confident now. I no longer feel depressed when I pass by a mirror and catch a glimpse of my new reflection. I am not exaggerating when I say that my experience has been life changing for me. If you are on the fence about how any part of your face or your body looks in any way, you owe it to yourself to sit down and talk one to one with Dr. O'Daniel. He generously gives his time and he listens and explains. Each and every concern I had has been addressed and I found out I had absolutely nothing to fear and only positives to gain by becoming Dr. O'Daniel's patient. At my age, I certainly did not expect to be rewarded with such a fabulous new look on the outside, a restored sense of inner peace and an exciting new beginning for my life...and yet that is exactly what has happened during my amazing journey with Dr. O'Daniel. A lift is not just something that affects your physical attributes...it has a tremendous ripple effect which I did not expect, part of which is the emotional lifting and empowering. I have the deepest gratitude for Dr. O'Daniel and for everyone who works with him. He is a true Godsend and Louisville is so fortunate to have an outstanding and meticulous plastic surgeon of his caliber practicing here. Don't be afraid to see for your self what my new self knows and shows: HE'S THE ABSOLUTE VERY BEST, BAR NONE!

August 23rd, 2016

ive been a patient and he and his staff are 5 star. all the way his results are wonderful and the one review that said he was great, accidentally rated him a 1 star. please read in detail. each experience has been wonderful for me.

February 12th, 2016

Car Show Never Looked So Good!

Dr. O and staff are the best of the best! We went to the office as a duo for breast augmentation. Now, we look fabulous in our Car Show photo shoot pics. Office was highly recommended and delivered as promised! We love them and we love you! Can't wait to return for botox! :)

January 29th, 2016

RUDE, ARROGANT and MOCKING

I went to him with very valid concerns after a botched face lift. He mocked me, said I should not have gone to that surgeon (DUH!) And told me I needed a face full of fillers showing me photos of women who look nothing like me that he has "filled". I asked how much that would cost and he said "I'm the artist, not the cashier" . And he spent less than 5 minutes with me. Wasted TIME AND MONEY. He's ridiculous.

December 9th, 2015

Overwhelmed!

My experience prior to surgery and every-day since has been extraordinary! All of the caring and positive enthusiasm contributed to my success. I am overwhelmed with the outcome and feel so much better personally!

December 7th, 2015

DR. ODANIEL CONVINCED ME TO HAVE NUMEROUS, VERY EXPENSIVE INJECTIONS WHICH MADE BARELY ANY VISIBLE DIFFERENCE IN MY APPEARANCE. WHEN I COMPLAINED, HE SUGGESTED THAT PERHAPS I NEEDED MORE EXPENSIVE INJECTIONS. I HAVE LONG BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. O'DANIEL BUT I WON'T BE RETURNING AND I NO LONGER REFER MY FRIENDS TO HIM. THIS COSMETIC SURGEON SHOULD CARE MORE ABOUT PATIENT'S SATISFACTION AND LESS ABOUT HIS OUTRAGEOUS FEE.

May 28th, 2015

10 years later and I'm still happy

I had breast augmentation 10 years ago when I was 22 and I am now 32. They are still absolutely perfect and two kids later. I was able to breast feed with both girls. I actually like them more after my pregnancies they look more natural. I've also gained and lost weight over the past 10 years and I am currently the size I was when j was 22 and they look great! Dr. Odaniel suggested I went smaller than what I wanted because if my body type (5"1 and 115) I went from a a cup to a full c. I can't remember but I think j had 325cc in one and 345 cc in another and they fit my body type. When I was at my heaviest which was 145 no one could tell I even had a job job, however when I am smaller it's a little more obvious which is what I like... My scar is the best I've ever seen and is less than an inch wide and being African-American we scar darker, but my scar is practically invisible. Dr. odaniel is by far the best around.

May 20th, 2015

Dr. O'Daniel is a perfectionist at his specialty, plastic surgery. Every patient is a reflection of the caliber of his work which is spectacular. He took a personal interest in every aspect of my case and the end results show that. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing plastic surgery.

May 20th, 2015

Unbelievable experience. I know I'm in the best hands!

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Dr. O'Daniel and his office! I have been in healthcare for over 10 years, and know the kind of care and compassion I want for the patients we serve. Dr. O'Daniel was unbelievable. He spent time going over all my options, the risks, the benefits, and more. He included my husband and made us both feel so comfortable with our decision. Additionally, Perry (the Business Manager) is top notch. He was so friendly, informative, and responsive. I has several questions after my consultation and Perry was extremely prompt in his responses. Absolutely the best experience, and there is no need to see anyone other than Dr. O'Daniel.

December 29th, 2014

Right choice for me

I was referred to Dr. O'Daniel by my hair stylist after expressing interest in having my eye done. I procrastinated making an appointment out of fear and intimidation however when I did go in for my consultation I was so impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of everyone I came in contact with from the front desk to Dr. O'Daniel himself. Dr. O'Daniel took time in explaining how the procedure would be performed and what to expect during my recovery period and he made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed. I am now 6 weeks out from my surgery and I could not be happier with my results. Dr. O'Daniel and his staff were the right choice for me and I would recommend him to anyone seeking an experienced and caring plastic surgeon.

December 7th, 2014

Excellent!

I was referred to Dr. O'Daniel by several friends and was beyond impressed with every element of my experience at his office. He was more than willing to answer every question during my initial consult appointment and I received wonderful post-op care following my procedure. An overall excellent experience and I would highly recommend Dr. O'Daniel to anyone interested in a cosmetic procedure.

November 18th, 2014

Wonderful!

I absolutely recommend Dr. O'Daniel to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. Not only is he extremely caring and kind, his work is flawless. Several of my friends have had work by Dr. O'Daniel and we all agree that there is not another doctor around that can offer the same level of professionalism and experience. It is true when his staff talks about the integration of "art and medicine" as Dr. O'Daniel's work is not just surgery...he has the passion and the eye of an artist. Speaking of his staff, you won't find a more talented team around! I could not be more satisfied.