Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Ogrady
Dr. Gerald Ogrady, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Soquel, CA, with another office in Santa Cruz, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ogrady is affiliated with Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center, Dominican Hospital and Watsonville Community Hospital. Dr. Ogrady has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Ogrady has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gerald Ogrady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Soquel, CA.
Dr. Jennifer Choate
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Santa Cruz, CA 1.08 mi42
Dr. Sara Lackner
Soquel, CA 1.42 mi18
Dr. Thanh Vu
Santa Cruz, CA 1.86 mi19