A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald O'Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald O'Grady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Grady
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald O'Grady, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Grady graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Grady has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Patrick O'Grady MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. O'Grady practice?
- Dr. Gerald O'Grady has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald O'Grady practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Cardiologists.