A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. O'Malley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Francis O'Malley DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. Gerald O'Malley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald O'Malley practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.