A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ondash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Ondash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Ondash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ondash graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ondash has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald William Ondash MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald W. Ondash practice?
- Dr. Gerald Ondash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Ondash practices Internal Medicine near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Vista Internists.