Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Ortiz
Dr. Gerald Ortiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amsterdam, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ortiz is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, St Marys Hospital - Memorial Campus and Nathan Littauer Hospital. Dr. Ortiz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Ortiz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Gerald Ortiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amsterdam, NY.
Dr. Jian Shen
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Amsterdam, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Russell Cecil
Amsterdam, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Charles Bertuch Jr
Amsterdam, NY 4.41 mi47