Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Osher
Dr. Gerald Osher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bannockburn, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Osher is affiliated with Highland Park/North Shore University Health System, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and Glenbrook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Osher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gerald Osher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bannockburn, IL.
Dr. Carola Tanna
Bannockburn, IL 0 mi20
Dr. Cary Berkowitz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bannockburn, IL 0 mi45
Dr. Brian Shortal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Bannockburn, IL 0 mi19