A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Parks Alexander DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Gerald Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Alexander practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Reedley, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.