A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Parks Alexander DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Gerald Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Alexander practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Reedley, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.