Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Packer
Dr. Gerald Packer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA, with another office in Gloucester, VA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Packer is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, Riverside Walter Reed Hospital and Williamsburg Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Packer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Gerald Packer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.
Dr. Michael Javernick
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Williamsburg, VA 1.98 mi10
Dr. Megan Reuter
Williamsburg, VA 2.11 mi10
Dr. Elizabeth Buetow
Williamsburg, VA 2.11 mi21