A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Pass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Pass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pass graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Edward Pass DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Pass practice?
- Dr. Gerald Pass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Pass practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Casa Grande, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Casa Grande Obstetricians & Gynecologists.