Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Patton
Dr. Gerald Patton, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with other offices in Paoli, PA and West Chester, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Patton is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Patton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Patton has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gerald Patton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Dr. Sean Ryan
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi20
Dr. Louis Samuels
Vascular Surgery, Transplant Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi30
Dr. George Trajtenberg
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi39