A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Payne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Payne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Payne has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Gene Payne MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald G. Payne practice?
- Dr. Gerald Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Payne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.