A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Payne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Payne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Payne has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald G Payne MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald G. Payne practice?
- Dr. Gerald Payne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Payne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Garland, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.