A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Perch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Perch is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Perch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Alan Perch MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Perch practice?
- Dr. Gerald Perch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Perch practices Urology near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Urologists.