A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Peters, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dr. Peters' areas of special expertise include micrographic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- -Bend Memorial Clinic
- -St. Charles Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Peters practice?
Dr. Gerald Peters practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Bend, OR.
See Bend Dermatologists.