A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Peters, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dr. Peters' areas of special expertise include micrographic surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- -Bend Memorial Clinic
- -St. Charles Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Eugene Peters MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald E. Peters practice?
- Dr. Gerald Peters has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Peters practices Dermatology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR and Sisters, OR.
See Bend Dermatologists.