A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Petrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrone graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Petrone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald J Petrone MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Petrone practice?
- Dr. Gerald Petrone has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Petrone practices General Practice near San Pablo, CA.
See San Pablo General Practitioners.