A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Petrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrone
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Petrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrone graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Petrone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald J Petrone MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gerald J. Petrone practice?
- Dr. Gerald Petrone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Petrone practices General Practice near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pablo, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.