Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Pohost
Dr. Gerald Pohost, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pohost is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City, Olympia Medical Center (OMC) and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Pohost has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Pohost has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gerald Pohost is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Sumati Bansal
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Sadao Jinno
Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Jeffrey Angeles
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Beverly Hills, CA 0 mi14