A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Pohost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Pohost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Pohost, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohost graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pohost has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pohost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Pohost practice?
Dr. Gerald Pohost practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists, Beverly Hills Cardiologists, and Beverly Hills Nuclear Medicine Physicians.