A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Pohost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Pohost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pohost
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pohost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Pohost, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohost graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pohost has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Michael Pohost MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Pohost practice?
- Dr. Gerald Pohost has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Pohost practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists, Beverly Hills Cardiologists, and Beverly Hills Nuclear Medicine Physicians.