A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Polukoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Polukoff is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Polukoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Polukoff graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Polukoff has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald I Polukoff MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerald I. Polukoff practice?
- Dr. Gerald Polukoff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Polukoff practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.