Learn more about Dr. Gerald Polukoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Polukoff is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Polukoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Polukoff graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Polukoff has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polukoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald I. Polukoff practice?
Dr. Gerald Polukoff practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.