A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Polukoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Polukoff is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polukoff
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Polukoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Polukoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Polukoff graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Polukoff has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald I Polukoff MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald I. Polukoff practice?
- Dr. Gerald Polukoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Polukoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Logan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Logan Internists and Logan Cardiologists.