A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Quirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Quirk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quirk
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Quirk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quirk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James DR Quirk MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Quirk practice?
- Dr. James Quirk has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Quirk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bohemia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Islip Terrace, NY.
See Bohemia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bohemia Pediatricians.