Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. J Quirk
Dr. J Quirk, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with other offices in Bohemia, NY and East Setauket, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Quirk is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, St Catherine Of Siena Hospital and University Hospital. Dr. Quirk has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. J Quirk has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. J Quirk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. Dennis Davidson
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Reinaldo Figueroa
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Diana Garretto
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi7