Learn more about Dr. James Quirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Quirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quirk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quirk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Quirk practice?
Dr. James Quirk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Islip Terrace, NY.
See Port Jefferson Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Port Jefferson Pediatricians.