A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Quirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Quirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quirk
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quirk graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quirk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James DR Quirk MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Quirk practice?
- Dr. James Quirk has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Quirk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bohemia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Islip Terrace, NY.
See Bohemia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bohemia Pediatricians.