A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chelation Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osteopathic Medical Center Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ray Harris DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Harris practice?
- Dr. Gerald Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Harris practices Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pain Management Doctors.