A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Lee practice?
Dr. Gerald Lee practices Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Louisville Pediatricians.