A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Steinberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald R Steinberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Gerald Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Steinberg practices Neurology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Neurologists.