A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Elbow Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery
- Shoulder Cartilage Implant
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Reconstruction
- Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ross Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Gerald Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.