A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Elbow Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery
- Shoulder Cartilage Implant
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Reconstruction
- Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Williams practice?
Dr. Gerald Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.