A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Ravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Ravitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Ravitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravitz graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ravitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ravitz MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Ravitz practice?
- Dr. Gerald Ravitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Ravitz practices Urology near Coaldale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA and Shenandoah, PA.
See Coaldale Urologists.