A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Rehert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Rehert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehert graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rehert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Martin Rehert MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald M. Rehert practice?
- Dr. Gerald Rehert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Rehert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.