A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Riess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Riess is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Riess, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riess graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Riess has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Riess MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Riess practice?
- Dr. Gerald Riess has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Riess practices Neurology near Corvallis, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH and Hudson, OH.
See Corvallis Neurologists.