A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Riess is Satisfactory. Dr. Riess has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Riess, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Riess graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Riess has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Riess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald T. Riess practice?
Dr. Gerald Riess practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Corvallis, OR.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Riess, Dr. Garrett Riess, Dr. Geraldo Riess, Dr. Gerry Riess