A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Robbins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald F Robbins DO is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Gerald Robbins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Robbins practices Neurology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Kalamazoo Neurologists.