A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Robbins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald F. Robbins practice?
Dr. Gerald Robbins practices Neurology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Allegan, MI.
See Garden City Neurologists.