A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Robinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Norman Robinson MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald N. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Gerald Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Robinson practices Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.