Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerald Rosenberg
Dr. Gerald Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Ellsworth, ME and New Albany, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital, Mount Carmel New Albany and New Albany Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerald Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Gerald Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Edwin Season
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi42
Dr. Mark Tranovich
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi33
Dr. Ian Alexander
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Columbus, OH 2.77 mi39