A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Rosenblum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Arthur Rosenblum MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Gerald Rosenblum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Rosenblum practices Dermatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists.