A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Rossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Rossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rossman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald G. Rossman practice?
Dr. Gerald Rossman practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.