inactive

Gerald S Rothman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2013
The Doctor is excellent, professional and very caring

June 14th, 2012
I was a patient of Dr. ROthman's for over thirty years. Unfortunately I have moved out of the area. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his speciality. He has a great personality, is caring, and most imporant, he is a great physician. I worked in the medical field and know the good from the bad.

February 20th, 2012
Colonoscopy Procedure
Dr. Rothman performed a colonoscopy procedure on me today. It went well (the preparation wasn't a lot of fun but that's the way it is!) and I would definitely recommend Dr. Rothman. The procedure was uneventful and I was in and out of the surgical center in about 2 1/2 hours. I was given Propofol so I was "out" during the procedure. Overall, it was a good experience (as good an experience as a colonoscopy can be) and, thankfully, I don't have to have another one for 7-10 years. I highly recommend Dr. Rothman.

February 15th, 2012
He is a very good Physician
Dr. Rothman is an excellent primary care physician. Doesn't rush you, listens well, responds equally well and is genuinely caring. I have been with him for over 10 years now.

August 3rd, 2011
DR. ROTHMAN IS THE BEST. MAKES YOU FEELAT EASE. VERY CARING AND KIND MAN. IS ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR HEALTH.HE KNOWS HIS STUFF, SO YOU KNOW YOUR IN GOOD HANDS WITH DR. ROTHMAN

October 20th, 2010
Seems to be a good and caring doctor with a lot of experience. He gets straight to the point and addresses the patients concerns.He accurately diagnosed my condition and provided an effective treatment plan for it.

March 16th, 2009
Dr. Rothman is the absolute best.