Overall Review

3.3

October 26th, 2015
Always on time! Will find what is wrong with you!

June 23rd, 2015
Very caring doctor and staff
I found Dr. Goldberg and his staff to be very caring, knowledgaeable and helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone.

June 22nd, 2015
I am very happy with the care I received at Sunrise. Thank you for helping me during this difficult time.

April 9th, 2015
Worst experience with a doctor
Dr. Goldberg was arrogant and rude. He didn't listen, and he had no interest in patient satisfaction. He forgot several times what my case was about and the fact that he already ordered physical therapy and asked if I thought physical therapy would help after having gone for over six weeks already. He didn't remember anything about case and rushed me out of office. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody..

February 14th, 2015
appmt with Dr.Goldberg
Dr. Gerald Greenberg is the epitome of those arrogant, self righteous doctors you sometimes see on television. He has no familiarity with your case, doesn't read reports, has to be reminded of everything and to top it off he is very RUDE. The office staff I found to be very RUDE as well!! I would Never go Back there!!!

December 31st, 2014
Do not waste your time with this doctor.
Dr. Gerald Greenberg is the epitome of those arrogant, self righteous doctors you sometimes see on television. He has no familiarity with your case, doesn't read reports, has to be reminded of everything and to top it off he is rude. The office staff I found to be pleasant and cooperative.

October 9th, 2014
satisfied patient
Appt. was made on short notice and accepted. Met Dr. Goldberg had very detailed exam (recently released from hospital after suffering a minor stroke) Dr. Goldberg was very interested and comforting. Have a follow-up within one month. Looking forward to a complete recovery.

February 2nd, 2012
POOR SERVICE
I went in to have a routine test done. After the test was completed, I was told that the I could go into the waiting room and they would call me back. The testing procedure only took 45 minutes, however no one ever came out to call me back to discuss the results or the next step for that matter. I went to the front desk and asked how much longer, I was told "just have a seat, someone will be with you shortly". An hour later I go back to the window and I was told the Doctor had to leave for an emergency, yet no one told me. Here's what upset me most, one would think after being treated so poorly that the Doctor would have made an effort to call me because of the mix up, but of course he didn't. I called him to only to find out that I had to go back in the office because the test had not been finished! I was there for 3 hours for a 45 minute test and they didn't finish the test and didn't tell me until 3 days later. Needless to say I did not waste my time going back. Dr. Gerald Goldberg could careless the difficulty I experienced at his office. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM