Dr. Gerald Harris MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2016
Exceptional diagnostician and is able to think outside of text book diagnoses with patients who don't fit the quick and "normal" situation. Researches far and wide if needed for unusual circumstances rather than take the easy road and coming up with a quick but incorrect diagnosis. He has retired and will be greatly missed by patients.

July 1st, 2016
Been seeing Dr Harris for over 40 years. Obviously I think he does a great job.

January 10th, 2016
Dr Harris is one of the most efficient Doctors I have encountered, his dedication and knowledge is outstanding!

April 25th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I had Parvovirus B19 arthralgia for 2-3 years in the time before before doctors knew that it could last that long, I had seen 15 other doctors before I was recommended to Dr. Harris. Prior to seeing him every doctor checked for what was in their specialty and passed me to other specialists, Dr. Harris was wonderful, the disease had a lot of random symptoms and he was a great listener and was very open to trying different solutions to treat those symptoms - we did some trial and error and found some things that helped. He researched and sent me articles after visits answering questions I had, Thankfully the symptoms ended after I had a child - I have been symptom free for more than 10+ years but I have always been grateful for finally finding a doctor that cared enough to be curious and do his own research.

June 13th, 2012
if Dr. Harris doesn't have an answer right away he will keep looking and researching until he does - his folow up is surpassed by no one

September 9th, 2011
Brilliant Diagnostician!
I have recommended Dr Harris to friends who had problems getting diagnosed and even when he was not accepting new patients, he saw a friend of mine and with his diagnosis and advice she was helped a lot. I first found out about him about 40 years ago when my boss went to him after 6 months of trying to get a problem diagnosed. Dr Harris recognized it from just its visual symptoms though he had never encountered a case of it before. My husband and I immediately became his patients. He is terrific and remembers everything!He is able to tease apart the causes when your symptoms have more than one cause. His senses are acute: he heard my pleural and cardial membranes rubbing each other when others had not noticed it. He may test for the most dangerous cause of your symptoms, but he does not forget what the most common cause is and looks for confirmatory evidence for his diagnoses. I admire his scientific method; he is a strategic thinker and does a thorough analysis. His methodology gives me extra confidence in him.

March 9th, 2011
A+
I am a high school math teacher, and Dr. Harris is AMAZING! Not only is he a medical genius, but he has the ability to explain what's wrong with me in terms that I can fully grasp. He's patient, and his "bedside manners" are extraordinary.

August 4th, 2016