A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Vogel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vogel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald S. Vogel practice?
Dr. Gerald Vogel practices Pediatrics near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Pediatricians.