A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Weinstein is Excellent. Dr. Weinstein has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Digestive Health Care
- Samaritan Med Ctr, Watertown, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald S. Weinstein practice?
Dr. Gerald Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Internists and Watertown Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Weinstein, Dr. Jarrett Weinstein, Dr. Gerry Weinstein, Dr. Geraldo Weinstein