A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Digestive Health Care
- Samaritan Med Ctr, Watertown, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald S Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Gerald Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Internists and Watertown Gastroenterologists.