Learn more about Dr. Gerald Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Digestive Health Care
- Samaritan Med Ctr, Watertown, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald S Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Gerald Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Internists and Watertown Gastroenterologists.