A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Safier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Safier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safier
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Safier graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Safier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ronald Safier DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Safier practice?
- Dr. Gerald Safier has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gerald Safier practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Davie, FL.