Learn more about Dr. Gerald Safier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Safier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safier
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Safier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Safier graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Safier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ronald Safier DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Safier practice?
- Dr. Gerald Safier has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gerald Safier practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Davie, FL.