Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Safier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Safier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Safier graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Safier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Safier practice?
- Dr. Gerald Safier practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Davie, FL.