A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Safier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Safier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safier
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Safier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Safier graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Safier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Ronald Safier DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Safier practice?
- Dr. Gerald Safier has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gerald Safier practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Davie, FL.