Dr. Gerald Sasser Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerald Sasser?

Atmosphere has become so very depressing....

Posted on November 15th, 2015

My husband and I have been regular patients at this office for 16 years-I have always had the highest regard for Dr. Iglehart-I've seen the other doctors when I had to, but truly feel Iglehart is hands above any of the rest as far as medical knowledge, treatment and preventive measures. However, since the office was taken over by Baptist, the atmosphere and attitude of the entire staff has changed; I used to be met and greeted by smiling staff faces, now there seems to be a dark cloud hanging over everyone there. Lord knows if you're feeling bad when you arrive, you're not going to feel any better signing in, if anything you really start to feel bad, physically and mentally. Everyone working there seems to have an oppressive attitude-not rude, just kind of "mechanical". Going through the motions? During my last visit I overheard a woman (I think she may have started there after Baptist took over, she wasn't in scrubs-maybe a manager of some sort? Larger in size, came out of a room next to the lab, where chairs are when you get lab work done). Anyway, she proceeded to verbally chastise one of the girls in the office area (no idea why) in front of her coworkers as well as any patients within earshot. I've also noticed all the regulars I was accustomed to seeing seem to be dwindling away. Even the doctors look like they'd rather be anywhere but there. It's just depressing and although I thought we had a trusted and very knowledgeable general physician's office (I still have the utmost respect and faith for Dr. Iglehart that was so close to home, my husband and I are shopping for a new family practitioner. It's sad and aggravating for me. Must be rough for the staff as well since it sure appears they've either gotten fed up and left or, especially after seeing the way the one staff member was verbally treated by the heavier set woman, have been driven off or fired. Seriously, I don't recognize hardly anyone now. Did they decide to leave rather than be treated badly? If so, like them, we're going to go elsewhere too. It saddens me to have to doctor shop at 59 years old.

Couldn't get in if you were dying

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I've been sick for a week now called several times, can't get an apt until two weeks out! I'll die first, can't breathe good lungs congested, staff is very very rude and don't care! Will be changing doctors and have been a patient here 20 years! Since Baptist health took over they are worse!

Posted on August 25th, 2017