A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Schell, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Schell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Leg Pain
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Pain Spine & Peripheral Nerves Tumor
- Painful Neuropathy
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schell has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Deckerville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald R Schell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Schell practice?
- Dr. Gerald Schell has 18 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Schell practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers City, MI and West Branch, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons and Saginaw Neurologists.