A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Schell, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Schell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schell has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald R Schell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald R. Schell practice?
- Dr. Gerald Schell has 21 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Schell practices Neurological Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Kimball, MI.
See Saginaw Neurological Surgeons.