A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Schertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Schertz, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Schertz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schertz graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schertz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Schertz MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald Schertz practice?
- Dr. Gerald Schertz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Schertz practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Wytheville, VA and Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Oncologists and Roanoke Hematologists.