A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Scott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Scott practice?
Dr. Gerald Scott practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Edison Allergists, Edison Otolaryngologists, and Edison Surgeons.