A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Scott is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Scott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Alan Scott MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerald A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Gerald Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Scott practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Edison Otolaryngologists and Edison Surgeons.